What Can You Do With This Plugin?
Automatic Video Creator Plugin for WordPress This tool lets you create automatic videos using images uploaded to your blog.
- Automatically create videos using images and audio embedded in the post’s content
- Automatically embed and attach generated video in the post’s content
- Remove images, which were included in the video from the post’s content
- Text to videos generated
- The ability to set a default starting and end image for videos. Ability to define a default starting and ending image for
- Set the default images or audio for videos that are generated
- Logs all activity of the plugin in detail
- Create a Film, Movie or Clip, Slideshow, Music video or a presentation
- The process automatically starts firing when the time of publishing a post.
Test this plugin:
- You can test the plugin’s capabilities by using the ” Test Site Generator‘. You can test the full capabilities of the plugin. Be aware that the test blog will be automatically deleted within 24 hours.
- FFMPEG installed on server
- PHP 5.4 or higher
- allow_url_fopen enabled
- allow_url_include enabled
The plugin is able to be integrated with other plugins that I designed to enhance its functionality. Here are some possible combinations variations:
- Automatically upload videos automatically to YouTube automatically upload videos to YouTube Youtubomatic
- Live stream videos on YouTube YouLive – YouLive
- Automatically upload videos directly to Vimeo automatically upload videos to Vimeo Vimeomatic
- Automatically upload videos to Twitch automatically. Twitchomatic
- Automatically upload videos directly to DailyMotion or DMomatic
- Automatically upload videos directly to Facebook – Facebookomatic
- Live stream live videos automatically to Facebook live stream videos to Facebook FaceLive