Groxi – Template online grocery store
Nowadays it is especially important to look at the presence of online for commercial marketing solutions. Niche online stores do not usually do online marketing, but for retailers of valuable products (such as grocery store managers and homeowners) it is important for them to expand their business using the one that has no real limit on the internet. This means increasing the number of customers who go to your store. So, if you are in marketing or just representing and want to increase your contact; We bring you Groxi here at Design Media. Only design template using Adobe Photoshop.
Considering the large amount of time spent searching and manufacturing, Groxi is a vision of the future and also looks at the issue of usage. You can use this PSD Template as a back up, pitch sale or website promotion for your store. These stacked and composed PSD files will help you focus on some of the essentials of your downtime, while providing interesting user experience to your clients.
- At home
- Product description
- Contact us
- True no-code customization with drag and drop visual builder
- Customize fonts and colors in one place or fine-tune on individual elements
- Modern, professional design
- Works with most Elementor themes.
How to Install Groxi:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize
If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this brief description, please feel free to post your questions on our support forum at http://designingmedia.com/support .