Pofily – Woocommerce Product Filters help you add filters to products. You can create filters based on your expectation and customers’ needs, for Taxonomy, Review, Price, Onsale/Instock product, Name, and Metabox. With various options of Filters the plugin provides, customers can search for their in-need products with just a few manipulations. Users can design how to show filters on the frontend with Customize settings, choose a place to display filter by using shortcode or adding rules, make the Filter look friendly and convenient to use for customers.
THE PLUGIN FEATURES:
Users can decide to show WooCommerce Product Filters in the modal window or not. If you disable this feature, the filters appear on the sidebar of the widget. If enabled, users can customize the modal appearance to match their expectations, with various available customizing options.
- Choose to show product filters in Modal window with Off-canvas style or Top product loop style
- Edit icon to show Modal window with Icon position and Modal icon style
- Edit Modal with position to appear, effect, column layout
- Choose a style: Theme style or Custom style
- Design filter area with color of Title, Background and Accent color
- Set default color for Color swatches type (Taxonomy)
- Design label with default hovered, and active status: font size, border width, border radius, background color, text color